Nomao camera app for Android is one of the best camera apps available in the play store. Though people on the internet is trying to use nomao camera as a naked camera to see invisible objects, it is just a prank and technically not possible. There are many people waiting to know how to use nomao camera application on their Android smartphones and tablets.
Here in this article, we’ll show you how to install nomao camera 2018 version and how to use nomao app. If you don’t know this app is recently updated to nomao v5.2 which adds a lot of new features like image editing, advanced galley etc.
How to use Nomao Camera Application in Andriod Smartphones and Tablets
Download and installing nomao camera application is very easy. Currently, this app is available for all Android devices running on KitKat and higher versions. The best part of nomao app is device independent. The major problem with the Android operating system is a lot of devices manufactures who customize the Android source code as per their need. Due to this customization availability in Android, some feature of apps may or may not work on few devices.
But Nomao camera is using both legacy and the latest version of Camera API and it will work on all Android devices.
Before letting you know how to use nomao camera app, you should first know how to download nomao application for your mobile.
Nomao app can be installed in two ways. One way is with apk file and another way is from the Play store directly.
Method 1: Installing Nomao Camera App with APK file
To install nomao camera using .apk file
- Download nomao camera apk
- Open Phone Settings
- Tap on Security
- Enable “Unknown Sources” to allow sideloading .apk files
- Tap on the downloaded nomao apk file
- Click Install to start the installing process
Method 2: Installing Nomao Camera App with APK file
To install nomao camera app from Play store
- Open Play store application on your mobile.
- Search for Nomao Minimalistic Camera.
- Tap on the first result.
- Click Install button.
- After downloading tap on the Open button.
This is how you can download nomao camera from the play store at free of cost in just a couple of clicks.
Once you downloaded the nomao app either using .apk file or from the Play store, you can now start using the application. Don’t worry, we’ll guide you through the each and every option in the app and how to use nomao camera application.
How to use nomao camera app (Step by step instructions)
Till now you have downloaded and installed the nomao camera application on your Android device. The entire UI of the app is self-explanatory but if you want to know how to use nomao camera application, here you go:
Splash Screen of Nomao app
When you open the nomao app for the first time, you will see a disclaimer dialog saying nomao is just an alternative for camera application and it has no special powers to like showing hidden objects. You should understand this dialog and click Continue
The home screen of Nomao app
In the home screen of the nomao application, you will see three options
- Image icon – To capture still images using nomao application
- Video icon – To record live videos using the nomao camera
- All Photos button – To view all your captured images and videos along with all other images from your phone and SD card
Capturing still images and videos
To capture images and videos using nomao camera, you need to tap on image icon or video icon respectively. This will open a surface view camera showing the live image/video using device camera.
You can also switch the camera to front and rear by clicking the switch camera icon at the botton.
By tapping the center circle icon, you will be able to save the image or record the videos for unlimited time.
The more useful part of nomao camera application is, it won’t save the video or image until you approve it. This will save a lot of space on your device memory.
Advanced Gallery in Nomao app
Using a camera app without powerful gallery is too mainstream. This is the reason nomao app is now packed with an advanced gallery option which can replace two apps on your mobile – Camera and Gallery
On the home screen, you need to just tap on the “All Photos” button which will open advanced gallery features within the nomao camera.
Features of the gallery in nomao app:
- Album view: To view all images in album view or folders. You can also delete the entire folder in a go.
- Image editing: Here you can edit the images or videos you captured with nomao camera or saved images from different sources.
- Image Palate: If you are designer and you wanted to know the most visible colors from an image then this option will be helpful for you. It provides HEX code of colors in a selected image
- Slideshow: Swiping images in the gallery is too boring to work right. Not a problem, slideshow option in nomao camera is for you.
- Sharing: You can share any image or video from nomao app to any other installed applications like WhatsaApp, Facebook, WeChat, Hike etc.
This is how you can use nomao camera app in your Android devices. Much more new features are being added to the app in next updates.
- How to download and install Nomao camera on Samsung Devices
- How to download and install Nomao camera on iPhone/iPad and iPod
Nomao camera app is not just a replacement for the camera, it can also replace the gallery on your mobile. So it is best to say nomao is an alternative to Android’s default camera and gallery. Also, you should understand seeing hidden objects or naked camera is not nomao’s camera features. Hope this guide is helpful for you to understand how to use nomao camera on Android devices.
As said earlier, you can download and install nomao camera either with APK file or from the play store directly.